On Thursday, December 14th, from 12:30 to 1:30 pm, Twinstate Technologies hosted the webinar “Surviving Ransomware: Don’t Get It in the First Place.” With ransomware predictions for 2018 expected to worsen and ransomware being one of the most sophisticated, effective and frequent attack vectors, everyone must be prepared; 2019 doesn’t look much different.
From the top down – CEOs, CFOs, IT Administrators and Office Managers – can contribute to protecting their organization. Being proactive and preventative against ransomware is the key. Find out what you need to do by attending our webinar, Surviving Ransomware: Don’t Get It in the First Place.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn:
- Why ransomware is so dangerous
- 2018 ransomware predictions
- Top verticals being targeted
- Real cost of downtime
- Growing regulatory cybersecurity compliance
- How to stay ahead of ransomware and other threats
- Best practices to protect sensitive data
- Cyber awareness essentials for employees
- Why multi-layered security is vital
- What to consider when sourcing security solutions
The webinar is hosted by Twinstate Technologies’ Alex Insley, Unified Defense Strategies (UDS) Technical Manager, and Peter Pokorny, System Administrator. They provide a wealth of critical data to help organizations of all sizes understand the severity of ransomware while educating about realistic, affordable steps to take to protect against it.