You don't always need to upgrade your Wi-Fi hardware to deliver high-quality bandwidth. A wireless network assessment is a great place to start.
Deliver superior wi-fi connections.
Wi-Fi Mapping & Evaluation
The Wireless Network Assessment offering is comprised of two different types of assessment. The first type is an active on-site survey. The second type is an off-site survey. These surveys are done to paint a clear picture of how a signal is affected by real objects and the real layout of your building. The quality of a building’s coverage depends on many factors such as wall construction materials, the number of users in an area, and what their demands on the network will be. Understanding the physical layout of your building is critical for designing a plan that optimizes your network coverage, and it might just require access point or router adjustments!
Pain Points Solved
- Identify Wi-Fi Drop off and dead zones
- Find your coverage or performance issues and have a diagnostic report of recommendations
- Reduce WiFi downtime
- Reduce trouble tickets, improve productivity and reduce your lost revenue from having a misconfigured or underperforming Wi-Fi environment
- Maximize network investment
- When you do an assessment, you are getting a big picture view at what your current system has the capability to suit your needs, or if you should invest in a system that can meet your needs and grow with you.
- Lower costs
- Since you have a picture of your network, you'll get a WiFi architecture that maximizes your coverage with minimal hardware. Allowing you to budget, save money, and gain efficiency with less hardware to manage.